Tentative dates might be 8th, 14th or 15th December, for an assembly roughly 11am-4pm at Cambridge. The programme will include:
- Personas and their place in user research and testing (presentation by Cambridge)
- 10 minute micro-briefing "Post-It Notes and their Special Place in research"
- Our experiences of user testing as part of a user-centric design process (presentation by Cambridge)
- Best practices in user testing (group brainstorming, to be documented online for comment)
- Hopefully some presentations from others about their user testing experiences :)